Thursday, August 20, 2009

Changing Times - Saying Goodbye

Over the past 3 years, I have worked with what I can only consider the best team in the world! We have had our moments of fun, we have had our moments of stress, and lord knows - we have had our moments of being nothing but truly exhausted. We can all agree that for the most part, we were a team of stone. We always had each other's backs, and we knew the recipe for making the Sales Team an success. Even through those tough times, we have seen teammates come and go - but truly the solid team remained as one.

Because of some recent changes, we will no longer have the opportunity to be one team. August 28th will be truly a sad day, as I watch some of you walk away and I will not have that opportunity to talk to you daily as I do now. I will always remember our good times together, and all of the laughs that we shared. It is going to be hard, but we have to remain strong - truly for one another.

Aaron: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to support you and work hand in hand with you for a number of years. We were a team that rocked the house, and made things happen! It was your dedication to your hiring managers that has made you the successful Recruiter that you are. Thank you for teaching me, guiding me, and letting me complain to you as much as I wanted. As you knew, your last day was absolute torture in knowing that our team was fizzling away. However, I carry with me all of our non-work related convos and laughs. I will miss the times where I could yell at you: "JAMES AARON BARTELS!" and in return I would receive a "REBECCA CHARITY WARREN!" Addtionally, keep your phone ready for those days that I need a shoulder. I am still calling you, and you'll still be lucky enough to listen to me. :) You truly an amazing person, and I wish you the best in your new role!

Mindy: You my dear, you are one in a million! Your personality and humor is what made our team keep it's cheerful momentum through those trying times. Without you, our team would not have half of the memories that we do today. Where would we be without our dear Salami? Where would we be without BP? Lastly, what would our lunches be like without your stories and laughing yourself into tears? I am thankful that you are so close to me still, so I can still see you often and we can continue to be the duo of Jennifer & Erica. It will take a lot more than this to end this friendship! No matter how hard you try to get rid of me...

Lisa: My 1st dear Recruiter - oh how the time has flown! I have truly enjoyed every minute we spent together as a team. We obviously spent the most time together than I have with any other team member. Your willingness to let me learn from you; I will always remember. We were truly a solid team, and we took Alaris & Pyxis by storm! Everytime I see a trucker, I will always remember "Roger that." I want to continue to see your beautiful blue eyed boys grow, so do not forget about me in your xmas card list each year! You have such a great heart, and are such a dear friend. THNKS for everything!

Mandi: I know that we didn't get to work with each other directly for too long, but I did enjoy all of the time we spent working together over the years! Your stories make me laugh, and I will always remember the random stranger knocking on your condo door convinced your condo was for rent with you still living there. It makes me laugh just thinking about it! Through your mentoring me, I learned SO much! Thank you for providing me with that opportunity, and guiding me through the ways of being a great recruiter. I learned alot from you allowing to sit in your phone screens & kick off calls - and because of you, I will be ready for the next step when that does happen. Good luck in your tennis matches! Don't hurt yourself!

Susan: Admit it, we've been through a lot! When we lost our 3rd coordinator, the world fell on you and I to keep the momentum up and keep up with the pace! We did a FABULOUS job if I do say so myself. We truly had each others backs, and I couldn't have asked for a better person to backup my work while I was on vacation. I knew that my work was always in good hands, and that I would come back to no disasters. You are such a great person, and I will miss working with you on a daily basis. Take CareFusion by storm!

Michele: What can I say?! Over the past year, you and I have had a whole lot of fun since we were the only two sitting in the same building! Thank you for checking up on me when you knew I was going to throw my laptop in the duck pond and keeping my head level. You are a fantastic person with a fanstastically huge heart. I am not sure that Mr. & Mrs. Moore will ever leave our memory - but I will tell you that they are one of my favorites! I will see you around Delaware, don't be a stranger!

Gwen: I consider myself SO lucky that I was able to travel with you and meet you in person! I truly would not have wanted to do that little journey alone and am so lucky that I was able to travel with you. Though we have had some trying times, I thank you whole heartedly for always having my back. We were a great team and strong - when it came right down to it. We needed that strength, and it was something we both learned through our times. Being able to work with you has been truly a joy, and you a person who I can trust with with anything.

I love you all, I will miss you all, and I hope that you all find happiness in all of your new ventures. You will always be my friends, and will always be my co-workers even though we do not work together anymore. I am beyond sad that we can no longer be that stellar team that we once were, but know that each time I think of you all - I will toast my glass to our memories and to great friendship! *xoxoxo*

No comments:

Post a Comment