Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Ally Richied is cute!

As many people know, I love kids! They are all amazing in their own ways, and I am honored to have known so many kids in my life. I have kids in my life from working at Goddard, I have kids in my life who I've just known along the way, and of course the kids of my friends. One of my longest known friends, Jessica, lives in Seattle and has two adorable daughters. Jessica and I were re-united after literally 15+yrs when I lived in Enumclaw, Washington. We were BFFs during the time that NKOTB and Debbie Gibson were cool! Anywho: after we were re-united, I flew back to Seattle a few times to have dinner with Jessica. I've also been lucky enough to hang out with the girls.

Late last night, I received a picture message on my phone from Jessica with such a lovely surprise! Ally had made me a card saying that she wants to see me again in 2010. It is nice to know that the few times that I saw her, I made some sort of impact! She'll be surprised that all goes well, I'll be be back in September 2009! Her little card truly made my day, and am happy to have one more little pen pal! I seem to have them through various states! See you in September Ally & Kamdyn!

No comments:

Post a Comment